THE HALL IN THE HEART OF THE QUANTOCK HILLS
Once the local primary school the last class was taught here in 1939
At one time the local children could attend the Aisholt & Spaxton School. This was closed at the beginning of the Second World War, when it was used as a store.
Full of history and character a great place to celebrate